Thursday, January 31, 2008

Carry on walking~


Something happened and this insecurity make me step backwards. However, I am happy because it happened and am glad that is will be over soon. This is a good learning experience for me because it happened not within my expectation. Yea.. expectations.. Anyway, I hope and wish that if ever something happened, let me be brave and carry on walking. Life cant be waste by dwelling the past and expecting/predicting the future. It is the present. As it is. Be brave be you. Be brave is me. =) Sometimes when you feel like like is too hectic, remember to SLOW down. I need to slow down.. No worry no hurry! Be happy be at ease. Oh I cant believe I am so positive. I was never the positive fellow. But I welcome this new "beng". Never felt that life itself can be so simple. I am smiling now because I rejoice! May you be well and happy always!
I thought of this beautiful song~ Simple few sentences but meant so much. Beautiful!


No coming, no going,
No after, no before,
I hold you close to me,
I release you to be so free.
Because I am in you,
And you are in me.
Because I am in you,
And you are in me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I too feel the same way as you!!