Sunday, February 3, 2008

Chinese New Year

Chinese New Year... Around the corner. Another 2 more days. (",) Not much of festive season mood this year however, I am looking forward. Kalsang Rpc will be in Singapore on the 6th. I am happy. This gave me one strong reason to be in centre and perhaps remind me that I still wished to be there. I missed everything about India. The simplicity of life there hold such mermising power and beauty. How I wished to be there at this very monent. I missed my "Happy Tree". I missed those morning and evening strolls. I missed my "aiyooo". I missed my "eggs". I missed my "tomato soup". I missed my friends. And yes I missed you so much, so much so much HHPR!
Another year just like that. I am grateful for alot of things. Alot of things happened close to the heart. And I am glad and happy that things been well and all have been so kind to me. =)
My wish for new year is simple. I wish good health for my parents and all my love ones. Happy Chinese New Year.~

No comments: